Murphy Company is one of the industry’s top oil refinery construction companies.
Murphy built its core refining team starting in the late 1980’s. We maintain a core group of key supervisors and their experience includes tower repairs, Cat Units, process piping, heat exchangers and tube bundle work, and other aspects of refinery requirements. We understand all the intricate safety requirements in the refinery and have established a strong safety program and approach to all of our work.
Along with our years of experience, our refinery solutions ensure you receive the best quality service.
Murphy Company experience includes:
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units (FCCU)
- The FCCU is crucial to the conversion process for petroleum refineries. Murphy Company has many years of experience installing FCCU and is the leading contractor for FCCU service and repair.
- Capital Construction Projects
- From new equipment installation to installation of piping and boilers, Murphy Company has the knowledge necessary to ensure your capital construction is performed correctly.
- Service and Maintenance
- We provide a full range of services and maintenance solutions to make sure your equipment continues running efficiently all year-round. Our team of certified professionals includes boilermakers, pipefitters, electricians, ironworkers, and laborers.
- Quality Control and Testing
- Murphy Company knows that our services are only as strong as our quality control and testing. That is why we provide excellent supervision and testing throughout each project to ensure our job is performed correctly the first time.