Murphy Company understands how crucial it is for steel plants to stay running as America’s backbone. .
Utilizing our years of experience, we design an engineering process that allows us to create a detailed plan that ensures your steel plant construction project will be completed in a timely and professional manner. That is why Murphy Company is one of the industry’s premier steel plant mechanical construction contractors in the heavy industrial industry.
We provide the steel industry with a wide-range of services including:
- Blast Furnace Replacement and Repair
- Each individual blast furnace is unique and has its own configuration and layout. That is why we create custom engineering and fabrication services to provide a seamless replacement and repair of your blast furnace system.
- Coke Battery Rebuilding, Repair and Maintenance
- From maintenance to rebuilding your coke battery, we can work with you to ensure your plant stays in operation.
- Basic Oxygen Furnace Shops
- We repair and install basic oxygen furnaces for all steel plant operations.
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Our team can implement an environmental management system (EMS) that allows you to monitor the environmental impact of your system. This will help you ensure that you are compliantwith all standards and regulations.
- Caster Repair and Installation
- We can help install, repair and maintain your caster to increase production and decrease downtime.
- High Speed Machining
- Our high speed machining will help allow you to reduce machining time while increasing productivity.
Along with our efficient services, we have an experienced team of engineers, pipefitters, boilermakers and welders that have the ability to handle every aspect of your steel project. Having this level of knowledge and expertise allows us to monitor every detail of your project. From the design-build phase to on-site communications, we are here to ensure a successful outcome for your project. Contact us today to get started!